Thursday, June 18, 2009

Scrap T-Shirt Rings

Materials Needed:
• scrap t-shirt material (or any material that will not unravel)
• beads
• needle & thread
• hot glue
• googly eye





So this idea came from having a bunch of tiny scraps and wanted to use them. All I did was grab a thin long strip of t-shirt and put around my finger and tied a double knot. Then I wrapped the rest of the material around the knot and took a straight pin and pinned it into place. Next I grabbed my needle & thread and started it going up through one of the overlapped areas. Once I was up through the material I placed a bead or 2 on top of the needle and went back down into the material. I did this all the way around the ring until I had a beaded area. Next I heated up my glue gun and got a googly eye then glued it right onto the top. Now I have a googly eye bling ring.

No comments: